Friday, January 5, 2018

GSF: Bloghop 17; SAB and Occasions



Hello Friends,

This blog hop is with my Global Stamping Friends from around the world. Stampin' Up! has just released this years Sale-a-bration and the Occasions catalogs and thankfully, we as demonstrators have the opportunity to get them a little sooner so we can prepare for our upcoming classes with you our customers.

I chose to do two different cards with a couple of the stamp sets using the resist and heat embossing techniques. I hope you enjoy.

This adorable panda is set up to celebrate you! Party Pandas is a sale-a-bration set that you can receive free with a $50 purchase. I love the card base in Tempting Turqouise and just had fun with watercoloring with different complimentary colors.  I really just had fun with it.


Now this card. What can I say it is another resist focusing on the flower from Heartfelt Blooms.  I absolutely adore how the Old Olive blended with the Tempting Turqouise although this was a mix of using water and rubbing alcohol in my aqua painters.  Please remember to always "Celebrate You!"

Thank you so much for stopping by and seeing what I have designed for your viewing pleasure! Now when you click on the Next arrow that will take you to the next stop on this hop!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia





Product List
Heat Tool
$30.00

7 comments:

  1. What a lot of fun you had. Well Done. TSF

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Georgia! The flowers even look like fireworks in the sky... So much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great techniques, Georgia and I love both of these SAB sets. Flowers and pandas - what more does a girl need?! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had great fun creating these cards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that little panda! I'm afraid I might be ready to put a panda on EVERY card for the next few months :-O Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete