Saturday, September 9, 2017

Succulents and a new planter

Hello friends,

I actually wrote this blog post a few days ago, however, for whatever reason, it would not publish from my phone. I wanted to share something with you that has absolutely nothing to do with stamping, rather I wanted to just something that I created that I have been wanting to do and just have not gotten to.

What is this post about Succulents! I am very new to the succulent world as I have never grown them before so imagine my surprise when I got these and they actually have grown.
This is my attempt at propagating and I got one to sprout all the others have roots though.


I have had these 3 plants in 3 separate containers in my kitchen in the window and they were just about 1 to 3 inches tall then and now they definitely needed to be moved to a bigger planter (purchased at the At Home Store at 1/2 off! filled the hole in the middle with a trimmed cork stopper.

I think it looks pretty good.  Now I am not sure where I am going to put them since frankly, this pot will NOT fit in my kitchen window sill.

So if you have any ideas I would love to see what you have done. Have you grown succulents = what have you found that is successful. My biggest questions are how to I propagate the cactus plant (to the right rear) and the other one (to the rear left)?

Thank you for stopping by to see what I post. Stay true to you!

Have a great day!
Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment