Monday, February 20, 2017

Welcome back! Today I am sharing a project using the really fun High Tide stamp set from the Occasions catalog.




High or Low I am with you!

This is a multi-technique card. This was such a joy to create and I just could not wait to share it with you.  I love lighthouses and the ocean so this just sings to me.  

Using both sponges and daubers I created the sky and the ocean.  The horizon, sun and the mountains were created using Post It Notes!

Blending the colors was challenging at first which frankly is always tough when you have the idea in your head and you are putting it to paper. 

Stay tuned as you will see a few more cards using this stamp set! High Tide.

Stop over and check out some of the other products we have on sale - get the bundle of products to create this card and others and qualify for free Sale-a-bration product.  Ask me for details!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment